Sex is life

 statistics on 'what men do after SEX???
                 2% eat
                 3% smoke cigarettes
                 4% take a shower
                 5% go to sleep
                 86% get up and go back home to their wife.
                 HOW TRUE!!!

 

                 What did newton's dick say to him after seeing a nude woman?
                 "Fuk you and your law of gravity, I'm going UP."

 

 

                 Man was sobbing in a bar. His friend asked 'why?'
                 He said: "my wife makes me pay Rs 1,000/- for every fuk!"
                 Friend said: "you're lucky, she charges others Rs 2,500/-"

 

                 Girl in theatre: "the man next to me is masturbating"
                 Boyfriend: "ignore him"
                 GF: "I can't, he's using my hand"

No comments: